Join other Advantage 50 members for a fun-filled 5-day excursion to colonial Williamsburg, VA! Williamsburg takes you back in time to the dawn of America. The city played a significant role in the American Revolution and forms the "Historic Triangle" together with Jamestown and Yorktown. The historic district is a living history museum showcasing actors in period costumes depicting Colonial life in the streets, stores, and workshops.
- 4 nights hotel accommodations and luggage service, 4 breakfasts, 2 lunches, and 3 dinners
- Admission to Shirley Plantation, Charles City, VA , an 11-generation family farm
- Tour Colonial Williamsburg and Merchants Square, 500 original restored public buildings, private homes, shops and taverns, Governor's Palace and Capitol
- Guided tour of the American Revolution Museum at Yorktown
- Guided tour of Jamestown Settlement
- Dine in historic Williamsburg restaurants
- House and grounds tour in Monticello, Thomas Jefferson's home
- Visit Yankee Candle flagship store
- Tour Virginia State Capitol Building, shop on Capitol Street
Enjoy terrific local arts attractions, hiking, walking trails, and historic building and landmarks in a charming east coast colonial town!
For more information on Williamsburg: